What it is: A vegan 10-piece, face-and-eye brush set and pouch, providing you with all the essential tools and beyond to complete your full-face makeup look.
Brush Formulation: All Formulas
Brush Coverage: Buildable
Brush Handle Length:
– Foundation Brush: 6.1 inches
– Powder Brush: 7 inches
– Blush Brush: 6.4 inches
– Highlight Brush: 6.5 inches
– Concealer Brush: 5.6 inches
– Shadow Brush: 5.4 inches
– Crease Brush: 5.7 inches
– Precision Crease Brush: 5.5 inches
– Smudge Brush: 5.2 inches
– Brow Brush: 5.8 inches
Bristle Type: Synthetic
Ingredient Callouts: They are cruelty-free and come in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This set includes a foundation brush, a powder brush, a blush brush, a highlight brush, a concealer brush, a shadow brush, a crease brush, a precision crease brush, a smudge brush, and a brow brush. They are made with synthetic, vegan bristles that are soft and cruelty-free, perfect for any formula. These brushes also feature a sustainably developed, molded-paper-pulp brush tray.
- Foundation Brush: Use in circular buffing motions across entire face to blend.
- Powder Brush: Use back-and-forth, sweeping motions across the face.
- Blush Brush: Use short sweeping motions to build color on cheeks.
- Highlight Brush: Use back-and-forth, sweeping motions on tops of cheekbones, brow bone, and cupid’s bow.
- Concealer Brush: Use in circular buffing motions to blend and cover imperfections.
- Shadow Brush: Use pressing and tapping motions on eyelid to build and intensify color.
- Crease Brush: Use back-and-forth, sweeping motions along the crease to add definition and depth to the eye.
- Precision Crease Brush: Use back-and-forth, sweeping motions along the crease for targeted placement to add definition to the eye.
- Smudge brush: use back and forth sweeping motions to blend and diffuse along the lash line.
- Brow Brush: Use the spoolie to brush hair upward, and fill in any sparse areas with short feathery strokes to help shape and define.
- Care Instructions: Clean regularly with brush cleaners to remove makeup residue from bristles.